Choc Banana Smoothie
• 300mls raw organic milk or coconut water or a mix of both
• 2 raw organic/free range eggs
• 1 banana
• 1teaspoon of cacoa powder
• 1 teaspoon of raw honey
• 1 teaspoon coconut oil
• pinch of sea salt
1. put all ingredients in a blender and mix.
1. Wisk eggs and milk in a bowel.
2. Mix in onions, tomato and mushrooms.
3. Heat pan up on low to medium heat and melt butter in.
4. Pour mixture in pan evenly and sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper in.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes until base is firm then fold in half and cook for a further minute or 2 on each side.