• 1 Kg Oxtail
• 3-4 tomatoes
• 3-4 medium potatoes
• 2 medium onions
• 2-3 carrots
• 1 Tblsp molasses
• 2 crushed garlic cloves
• 1 Tblsp oregano
• 1 Tblsp Basil
• Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Chop tomatoes and onion finely, and potatoes and carrots to bite size.
2. Add all ingredients in a slow cooker or crock pot and loosely mix.
3. Add filtered water until ingredients are just covered.
4. Cook on low heat for approximately 10-12 hours or until the meat peels of the bones.
Slow Roasted Butterflied Lamb Leg
1. Rub all ingredients over lamb roast
2. Place lamb roast in a baking tray or dish slightly larger than the roast
3. pour about 1cm of filtered water in the bottom of the tray or dish to stop the meat from going dry
4. place uncovered in the oven at 75° Celsius for around 8 hours or until meat is cooked to your liking.
5. Slice the meat up and serve with some roasted vegetables or a salad
Slow Roasted Honey Soy & Garlic Chicken Wings
• 1 kg chicken wings
• 2 cloves garlic crushed
• 2 tblsp quality fermented soy sauce
• 1 tblsp raw honey
• ½ butternut pumpkin peeled and cubed
• 2 medium turnips cubed
• coconut oil
• sprouted salad mix
• sea salt to taste
1. Cut chicken wings in half and mix in baking dish with crushed garlic, soy sauce, honey and sea salt.
2. Put a small amount of filtered water in bottom of dish to stop chicken from drying out.
3. Roast wings in oven at 75 Celsius for 8-9 hours
4. Roast pumpkin and turnips in coconut oil on high for about 45 minutes and serve with the wings and sprouted salad mix.